Easy to set up
The best-selling Easy Tent Top is a true one-person loading/set up tent.
Our clever patented Easy Tent relies on our integrated poles technology for strength, quick set up and easy pack up. You simply park, swing away the framed dust cover for a quick awning over the kitchen, pull out the tent, and lock into place. It’s that easy!
Take a look at these other great features:
- A one-person easy loading tent that you can set up and pack up without assistance
- Set up in minutes, leaving you to relax and enjoy your holiday
- Less weight, more floor area than a hard floor
- Wheelchair friendly
- No more untangling and setting up guy ropes
- No more time wasted in hammering pegs
- Imagine camping wherever you desire; even on impenetrable or sandy ground
- No need to make adjustments on the legs so the floor meets the ground
- Remarkably rigid and strong and proven to withstand windy and gusty conditions
- Relocatable and free-standing framed road cover provides alternative living zones
- More people? Add a unique room extension for an instant space
- Authentic Australian-made proofed 508gsm heavy duty canvas for ultimate comfort
- UV light block-out canvas that is water resistant and rapid drying
- Roof has excellent water run-off
- Tent work is double stitched & reinforced at stress points for longevity and greater sealing
- Tear-resistant canvas saves you time and money in fix-ups and repairs
- Unique self-cleaning floor mechanism: no need to sweep ever again!
- Tent roof and walls all totally Australian made & guaranteed to withstand Australian conditions
- Endorsed by the Australian Manufacturers Camper Trailer Guild
- The Awning is a design exclusive to Cameron: no pegs or guy ropes needed
- Tent top custom fitted to your trailer, trailer height does not matter
Click on the video below to see how quick and easy it is to set up the Easy Tent.
Click on the video below to see how quick and easy it is to pack up the Easy Tent.
“The best thing is, it is so easy to put up and collapse. We are in our early seventies and can handle the Easy Tent with ease.”
Testimonial from Peter Roodhouse
“The tent top fit our trailer extremely well. The workmanship of the Cameron top is great and you can see a lot of time and thought has gone into the unit. Opening it up on our trailer for the first time, everything lined up spot on. The layout and ease of use makes setting up and packing up so easy. We couldn’t be happier. “
Testimonial from Roderick Filsell.
All the features you want
The Easy tent has all the features you need;
- No need to look for flat level ground or for an area that can take pegs
- No more fumbling for guy ropes and poles
- No looking for lost pegs or that elusive hammer
- No need to work out how to set up the tent as there is simply no poles to connect and to install!
- No more sore thumbs or frayed tempers
- Simply pull out the tent and lock into place
The easy set up means you get more time to discover and explore. The innovative Easy Tent allows you to stay comfortable and dry with genuine, heavy-duty Australian made canvas.
There’s also three midee mesh windows and three fly meshed doors for ultimate ventilation designed to keep you cool. UV light block-out canvas means sleeps-ins are possible while providing maximum privacy from neighbours with the framed window awning.
Access to a low queen sized bed is via a three-rung aluminium step that needs no lifting and storage cupboards on both sides of the bed. Comes with queen sized innerspring mattress with pillow top for a blissful night sleep.
There are ample storage spaces and shelves for packing away items (perfect for clothing, iPads and phones), and it even comes with a self-cleaning floor!
Packages that will inspire you
Relax, we have thought of everything. We have a range of packages designed for everything you do.
Love to entertain? You can add a large awning or annexe to create a huge entertainment area to delight family and friends. How about an instant fully enclosed room for even more space?
Cook up a storm with the large luxury slide-out kitchen with massive bench space (1.39m2) and four easy slide drawers.
You can also add an enormous storage box for putting away toys, generators, solar panels and other bulky items and comes with a fridge provision.
Imagine sleeping the way you want to, north/south or east/west and in a comfortable innerspring king size bed for a blissful night’s sleep.
Fancy sleeping under the stars but don’t like roughing it? With the Ultimate Ventilation package, you can gaze though the moon roof across the Southern Cross and night sky.
Take a look at our range of packages and choose an option that’s right for you.
Why choose a Cameron?
“We had an imported camper top to fit our trailer and we were not happy with it. We chucked it and replaced it with a Cameron EASY tent top and it fits the trailer perfectly, hell it is good! It’s like it’s made for it from new. We have found the tent so easy to flip out and people have come up just to look at it. One camper said he saw us rock up and then the next thing there was a house set up! The bed orientation is great, steps to stand on is great and you don’t hit your head on the roof and love the bed awning, it is always used. Everything works well the way it’s meant to. Workmanship is outstanding.”
Testimonial from Mandy and Rod Filsell
There are many reasons why Cameron Campers are the best. Click on the links below to find out why.
You can trust Cameron for its build quality, reliability and safety.
Cameron Campers and Canvas’ accreditation and more than 40 years of canvas and trailer manufacturing experience give you the peace of mind that you’re purchasing a quality, Australian-made product designed specifically to withstand our country’s extreme conditions.
We stand by our name with a five-year manufacturer’s warranty. We don’t just put our name on our campers; we put our heart into it because handcrafting enduring campers is our passion.
Cameron Campers and Canvas is a proud member of the Australian Manufactured Camper Trailer Guild (AMCTG), established in 2011 and only includes Australian leaders of Camper Trailer Manufacturers.
All members of the guild are subjected to engineering compliance to Australian Standards. They confirm that their complete manufacturing process is carried out in Australia using the very best materials and applies to the Chassis, Body, Suspension, Tent and Canvas.
The AUSBUY endorsement establishes that our products that wholly Australian made. Buying from us means you can have confidence in the quality of our products at the best possible price, backed up with direct after sales service. It also means that you can make further improvements to your camper, it can be repaired by us, and replacement parts are readily obtainable.