I absolutely love this recipe, perfect when hot or cold and cooked in a Webber-q or similar. It can also be cooked over the camp fire if you wish.
- Corn Cobs husked
- Fetta cheese – diced
- Fresh chilli – chopped (optional)
- Fresh parsley
- Put corn cobs husked onto a tray and drizzle with oil.
- Fire up the webber-q or similar and heat up for 10 mins.
- Turn down temperature to moderate (1/2 way on dial)
- BBQ corn cobs for 10 mins then rotate cobs and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Put cobs onto a plate and top with butter, fetta, chilli and parsley.
- Drizzle with a squeeze of lime.
- Serve immediately.