My teen daughter loves making these easy home made beef patties for hamburgers. Great for fussy eaters 🙂
- 500g beef mince
- One diced onion
- Plain flour
- 1/2 cup of bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- Mixed Italian herbs
- Vegetable stock to taste
- Fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon of McCormick Bush spices and Mountain Pepper (from Woolworths)
- 6 Fresh Damper hamburger rolls (from Woolworths) or your favourite bread rolls
- Combine and mix the mince, spring onions, onions, eggs, bread crumbs, mixed herbs, pepper and lightly sprinkle vegetable stock into the mixture for taste
- Make a ball of the mixture and flatten to make a pattie.
- Coat pattie with plain flour and place into a hot frypan.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve with Damper bread rolls, chutney or worcestershire relish or BBQ sauce, lettuce, sliced tomatoes, sliced beetroot, crispy bacon, sliced cucumber, cheddar or jarlsberg cheese, fresh or tinned pineapple, coldslaw.