Our favourite to eat on a cold night around the campfire
- 900g beef stew meat, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried or chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup mushrooms (optional)
- Place meat in slow cooker. In a small bowl mix together the flour, parsley, salt, and pepper; pour over meat, and stir to coat meat with flour mixture. Stir in the garlic, bay leaf, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, onion, beef broth, potatoes, carrots, mushrooms and celery.
- Cover, and cook on Moderate setting for 4 to 6 hours.