The Conquest has been designed using the latest modelling computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided engineering (CAE) in minutia detail. It is proudly Australian made and is constructed using aircraft-style fastening principals from marine grade aluminium, quality adhesives and structural rivets. Built with ‘Dura-Tek’ fully integrated chassis/body design creates a lighter build, rigidity, and strength.
Featuring an aerodynamic profile for minimum wind resistance, improved fuel efficiency and 1800 litres of storage space in its gigantic nose-cone storage compartment (not including the spare wheel), the Conquest comes with loads of other thoughtful storage options, a large functional kitchen and can accommodate all fridge sizes. There’s even space for a BBQ!
The Conquest is light, low, compact and easily fits in a standard single garage.
All the features you want
The Conquest not only looks fantastic, but comes with a stack of features to help create a fantastic camping experience. Everything you need for the ultimate in comfort when you are home away from home.
Check out some of the Conquest’s innovative features:
- No 4WD is necessary to tow
- Dust proof, water proof and corrosion resistant
- Light weight marine grade aluminium with rivet and adhesive construction
- ‘Dura-Tek’ fully integrated chassis/body design provides excellent rigidity and strength
- 55% lighter than conventional steel camper trailers with no loss of strength
- Lighter than hard floor campers
- Road tested for extreme off-road capabilities
- Sleek aerodynamic profile for minimum wind resistance & improved fuel efficiency
- Easier and safer to tow
- Unique curvature design provides excellent manoeuvrability, towing turning circle, and reversing angle
- Generous 26 degree departure angle means you won’t get caught on rocks, ruts and branches
- Easy to clean as gas bottles and accessories not exposed
- Unique tailgate design for extra seating and shelter
- Cavernous nose-cone for copious dust free secure storage of bulky items (eg: chemical toilets, prams, wheelchair, additional fridge, dogs, diving tanks, the applications truly are endless).
- A huge stainless steel slide out kitchen with a massive 1.82 m2 bench space
- Clever two-tier pantry, plus two huge easy slide drawers with push-to-release catches
- Easy and quickly accessible for hungry roadside stops
- High performance stainless steel wok cooker with large dual burners and self ignition
- Unique Cameron Campers designer steel BBQ hot plate with generous cooking surface area
- Pivot fridge carrier guarantees easy access to a large fridge
- Hard-wired LED lighting illuminates the kitchen work space instantly
- Huge 531 litre storage box on easy glide rollers with recessed handles
- Excellent illumination from efficient interior LED lighting with lifetime warranty
- LED lighting in nose-cone storage compartment to find items quickly
- Fingertip control of lighting and dual display water level gauge
- Three 12v and three Merritt sockets, plus four USB ports incorporated into kitchen dashboard (your phone will never need to go flat again!)
- Easy access manual control of pump switching allows for easy and instant water delivery
- Large lockable and easy slide drawer for clothing and other items
- Vertical spare wheel mount in concealed secure dust proof and waterproof compartment
Our clever patented Easy Tent relies on our integrated poles technology for strength, quick set up and easy pack up. You simply park, swing away the framed dust cover for a quick awning over the kitchen, pull out the tent, and lock into place. It’s that easy!
- Imagine camping wherever you desire; even on impenetrable or sandy ground
- No more fumbling for guy ropes and poles
- No looking for lost pegs or that elusive hammer
- No need to work out how to set up the tent as there is simply no poles to connect and to install!
- No need to make adjustments on the legs so the floor meets the ground
- No more sore thumbs or frayed tempers
- Simply pull out the tent and lock into place
Take a look at these other great features:
- A one-person easy loading tent that you can set up and pack up without assistance
- Set up in minutes, leaving you to relax and enjoy your holiday
- Less weight, more floor area than a hard floor
- Gabled roof for maximum water run-off
- High peak tent, creates sense of space
- Wheelchair friendly
- Remarkably rigid and strong and proven to withstand windy and gusty conditions
- Relocatable and free-standing framed road cover provides alternative living zones
- More people? Add a unique room extension for an instant space
- Authentic Australian-made proofed 508gsm heavy duty canvas for ultimate comfort
- UV light block-out canvas that is water resistant and rapid drying
- UV light block-out canvas means sleeps-ins is possible
- Roof has excellent water run-off
- Tent work is double stitched & reinforced at stress points for longevity and greater sealing
- Tear-resistant canvas saves you time and money in fix-ups and repairs
- Unique self-cleaning floor mechanism: no need to sweep ever again!
- Comfortable queen sized innerspring mattress with pillow top for a blissful night sleep
- Generous wide steps to easily reach a low queen sized bed. No lifting is required. Steps do not touch the ground.
- Accessible bedside compartments, perfect for items like clothing, iPads and phones
- Maximum privacy from neighbors with the framed window awning
- Waterproof rip-stop tub floor to ensure better seal
- Travel cover is composed of tear-stop reinforced polyester scrim, UV stabilised and fire rated. Allows for room to store items like chairs or a camping table on top of the bed and doubles as a quick awning
- Tent roof and walls all totally Australian Made & guaranteed to withstand Australian conditions
- Endorsed by the Australian Manufacturers Camper Trailer Guild
- The Awning is a design exclusive to Cameron: no pegs or guy ropes needed
Take a look at the features that comes standard with the Conquest.
Download Cameron Conquest Features