Design and Construction
The Conquest has been designed using the latest modelling computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided engineering (CAE) in minutia detail. It is constructed using aircraft-style fastening principals from marine grade aluminium, quality adhesives and structural rivets. Built with ‘Dura-Tek’ fully integrated chassis/body design creates a lighter build, rigidity, and strength.
Featuring an aerodynamic profile for minimum wind resistance, improved fuel efficiency and 1800 litres of storage space in its gigantic nose-cone storage compartment (not including the spare wheel), the Conquest comes with loads of other thoughtful storage options, a large functional kitchen and can accommodate all fridge sizes. There’s even space for a BBQ!
The Conquest is light, low, compact and easily fits in a standard single garage.
Take a look at just some of the Conquest’s features:
- Both canvas and trailer all proudly Australian made
- No 4WD is necessary to tow
- Dust proof, water proof and corrosion resistant
- Light weight marine grade aluminium with rivet and adhesive construction
- ‘Dura-Tek’ fully integrated chassis/body design provides excellent rigidity and strength
- 55% lighter than conventional steel camper trailers with no loss of strength
- Lighter than hard floor campers
- Road tested for extreme off-road capabilities
- Sleek aerodynamic profile for minimum wind resistance & improved fuel efficiency
- Easier and safer to tow
- Unique curvature design provides excellent manoeuvrability, towing turning circle, and reversing angle
- Generous 26 degree departure angle means you won’t get caught on rocks, ruts and branches
- Easy to clean as gas bottles and accessories not exposed
- Unique tailgate design for extra seating and shelter
- Cavernous nose-cone for copious dust free secure storage of bulky items (eg: chemical toilets, prams, wheelchair, additional fridge, dogs, diving tanks, the applications truly are endless).
“Can I say how much we love our new Conquest? Have been marveling for days at how clever and well thought out the design is. We cannot wait to hit the road with it next week!”
Testimonial from Tammy Manna
Easy to set up
The best-selling Easy Tent Top is a true one-person loading/set up tent.
Our clever patented Easy Tent relies on our integrated poles technology for strength, quick set up and easy pack up. You simply park, swing away the framed dust cover for a quick awning over the kitchen, pull out the tent, and lock into place. It’s that easy!
Take a look at these other great features:
- One-person easy loading tent that you can set up and pack up without assistance
- Sets up in minutes, leaving you to relax and enjoy your holiday
- Less weight, more floor area than a hard floor
- Wheelchair friendly
- No more untangling and setting up guy ropes
- No more hammering pegs
- Imagine camping wherever you desire, on impenetrable or sandy ground
- No need to make adjustments on the legs so the floor meets the ground
- Remarkably rigid and strong and proven to withstand windy and gusty conditions
- Relocatable and free-standing framed road cover provides alternative living zones
- More people? Simply add a unique room extension for an instant space
- No zipping on a roof: our unique Easy Awning provides shade and shelter instantly!
- Authentic Australian made proofed 508gsm heavy duty canvas for ultimate comfort
- UV light block-out canvas is also water resistant and rapid drying
- Roof has excellent water run-off
- Tent work is double stitched & reinforced at stress-points for longevity and greater sealing
- Tear-resistant canvas saves you time and money in fix ups and repairs
- Unique self cleaning floor mechanism: no need to sweep ever again!
- Tent roof and walls all totally Australian Made and guaranteed to withstand Australian conditions
- Endorsed by the Australian Manufacturers Camper Trailer Guild
The instant Easy Tent is a patented design exclusive to Cameron: no pegs, poles or guy ropes needed. Click on the video below to see how quick and easy it is to take off the road cover, set up the easy tent and to pack up;
Setting up and packing up the easy tent;
The Instant Awning is a patented design exclusive to Cameron: no pegs, poles or guy ropes needed. Click on the video below to see how quick and easy it is to set up the instant Easy Awning.
“The Conquest really is easy as. Excluding the annex we were set up in 20 mins and just as easy to put down. This is the way to go and with heaps of storage.”
Testimonial from Reuben Summerell.
“We spent 3 days camping along the Gibb River Road with our Cameron camper in gale force winds. We did three tyres in 4 days and the wind was so bad that our vehicle rear window came out! Regardless of the strong wind, we were able to put the camper up and down easily and the camper handled the wind really well.”
Testimonial from Allan Heller
All the features you want
The Conquest not only looks fantastic, but comes with a stack of features to help create a fantastic camping experience. Everything you need for the ultimate in comfort when you are home away from home.
The Conquest features:
- A huge stainless steel slide out kitchen with a massive 1.82 m2 bench space
- Clever two-tier pantry, plus two huge easy slide drawers with push-to-release catches
- Easy and quickly accessible for hungry roadside stops
- High performance stainless steel wok cooker with large dual burners and self ignition
- Unique Cameron Campers designer steel BBQ hot plate with generous cooking surface area
- Pivot fridge carrier guarantees easy access to a large fridge
- Hard-wired LED lighting illuminates the kitchen work space instantly
- Huge 531 litre storage box on easy glide rollers with recessed handles
- Excellent illumination from efficient interior LED lighting with lifetime warranty
- LED lighting in nose-cone storage compartment to find items quickly
- Fingertip control of lighting and dual display water level gauge
- Three 12v and three Merritt sockets, plus four USB ports incorporated into kitchen dashboard (your phone will never need to go flat again!)
- Easy access manual control of pump switching allows for easy and instant water delivery
- Comfortable queen size innerspring mattress with pillow top for a blissful night sleep
- Generous wide steps to easily reach a low queen size bed with an option to upgrade to a king
- Accessible bedside compartments and shelves, perfect for items like clothing, iPads and phones
- Large lockable and easy slide drawer for clothing and other items
- Vertical spare wheel mount in concealed secure dust proof and waterproof compartment
Customise the way you want
There’s not much we haven’t thought of when creating the Conquest. It’s specially designed for luxury, comfort and convenience. However, there are a range of packages to allow you to customise your Conquest Camper to suit your lifestyle.
If you’re a holiday park camper and not so adventurous, the Conquest On-Road Sports Suspension package is for you. Or, if extreme off-road free camping is more your scene, the Off Road Independent suspension package is ideal.
Love to entertain? You can add a large awning or annexe to create a huge entertainment area to delight family and friends. How about an instant fully enclosed room for even more space? Don’t need an awning or annexe but want a fully enclosed kitchen? Easy! Choose our innovative Kitchen Walls package for maximum wind protection.
Imagine sleeping the way you want to, north/south or east/west and in a huge innerspring king size bed for a blissful night’s sleep. You also have the option of safety handrails for the bed steps, plus a clever three-rung step that doubles as a seat with comfy backrest.
Fancy sleeping under the stars but don’t like roughing it? With the Ultimate Ventilation package, you can gaze though the moon roof across the Southern Cross and night sky.
And if camping among the masses is not for you, get away from it all with your own independent and portable energy system.
Take a look at the features and our range of packages and choose an option that’s right for you.
Why choose a Cameron?
“While on a recent camping trip with my family, I found myself reflecting on how fortunate we are to have purchased a Cameron Camper Trailer. Not only the people at Cameron Campers good at cleverly designing a good product that works well, they also continually strive to improve their products. Neighbouring campers have often commented on how impressive our camper trailer is and I find myself heartily recommending the Cameron Campers & Canvas company to them.”
Testimonial from Gavin Hammond
There are many reasons why Cameron Campers are the best. Click on the links below to find out why.
You can trust your Cameron Conquest Camper for its build quality, reliability and safety.
Cameron Campers and Canvas’ accreditation and more than 40 years of canvas and trailer manufacturing experience give you the peace of mind that you’re purchasing a quality, Australian-made product designed specifically to withstand our country’s extreme conditions.
We stand by our name with a five-year manufacturer’s warranty. We don’t just put our name on our campers; we put our heart into it because handcrafting enduring campers is our passion.
Cameron Campers and Canvas is a proud member of the Australian Manufactured Camper Trailer Guild (AMCTG), established in 2011 and only includes Australian leaders of Camper Trailer Manufacturers.
All members of the guild are subjected to engineering compliance to Australian Standards. They confirm that their complete manufacturing process is carried out in Australia using the very best materials and applies to the Chassis, Body, Suspension, Tent and Canvas…guaranteed!
We are also proud member of the Caravan Industry Association of Australia’s Recreational Vehicle Manufacturing Accreditation Program. We guarantee that the recreational vehicle you are purchasing is manufactured to comply with the Australian Standards & Safety Regulations and is designed to meet our harsh climate and conditions.
The AUSBUY endorsement establishes that our products that wholly Australian made. Buying from us means you can have confidence in the quality of our products at the best possible price, backed up with direct after sales service. It also means that you can make further improvements to your camper, it can be repaired by us, and replacement parts are readily obtainable.